Wednesday 24 February 2010

New Folksy Makes :o)

Yeyyy!!! Well, I made these items on Sunday and I've finally gotten them up on my Folksy :oD please feel free to have a look and let me know what you think of prices - I find it hard to price my work as it's not just the cost of materials but the love and labour put into it... So any feedback would be gratefully received... :o) Thanks :o) Ok... So item number one which is for my Mum for Mother's Day is this mini notebook which I altered - she loves butterflies so I thought this would be perfect for her - plus it's an ideal size to put in her handbag :o) Ok, next are the other notebooks I altered...


I love these little owls, they're just so adorable!! Especially now I've glossy'ed up their eyes :o)

I hope you like them,

Thanks for looking and reading,

Michelle x

1 comment:

  1. fabulous creations love the owls course the best shopping list has to be craft and arty goodies lol Michelle good luck with your shop..

    ReplyDelete