Tuesday 9 February 2010

Whoop Whoop!! My First Mini Listing!!!

Whoo Hoooo!!! I'm just in the process of uploading my pics onto Folksy - for the first mini album going up on there :oD soooo excited lol... Is that wierd??? :-/ Lol, maybe I'm just easily excitable :oD either way I'm super excited and pleased to have another item in there :o)

Ok, here's the link to the page... Alhto it might need some copy and paste action from your goodself in order to use it lol, I'm rather... err.... bad!! when it comes to computer stuff lol :-p

http://www.folksy.com/items/274553-Memories-Mini-Book-Photo-Album

Ooh a line has just gone underneath the link...!! It may be click city after all :oD yeyyy!!!

Ok, ok, so here are some pics of the mini :o)



Okey dokey, this is what it looks like all tied up and the front cover. The ribbon wraps around the right and ties up and the left to keep the mini closed.










One side....








The other side....











Close ups...




Well, needless to say I'm still getting to grips with adding photos lol!! But I hope you can still see how gorgeous it is!! :-p Lol, ok, ok, I know I made it lol, but I love it and I'm proud of it :oD it's the first accordian one I've made and I'm loving the Papermania papers :oD

Thank you for reading :oD catch up with you soon xxx

1 comment:

  1. Wow Michelle, your mini album is gorgeous, I love the butterfly tags, they're stunning!!
    I really want to have a go at making a mini... I love to watch everyone's creations on You Tube!!
    Love Becky xx
    P.S Thanks for following!!

    ReplyDelete