Monday 8 February 2010

Not much done today - craft wise at least!

Well, what can I say... I've been at college all day today, and yes, when I say all day I mean from 9-7!! It's the loooong day of the week, but I don't mind coz I wanted it that way - I only do one other day so I have the rest off to play erm I mean study :-p

Fingers crossed for an eventful day tomoro craft wise... First thing I wanna take advantage of the sunlight and snap my pics for Folksy of the mini I made Friday evening. Wanna make my fiance a v-day card too as that's fast approaching :-/ I would also like to make a few more bits and pieces for my Folksy. Oh yes... I forgot.... That hour of tidying the craft room which I had meant to do at the weekend... Oopsy!! Guess it would be beneficial to do that first huh?

Well, I'm off to settle into the evening now, watch some tubies, write some mail and catch up with the idiot box (i.e tv!! But hey, I do have some docus to watch on the harddrive too lol, so it's not all bad :-p ah, what can I say...? I love tv :o) )

Take care all
x

No comments:

Post a Comment