Friday 12 February 2010

Spongebob Square Tags







Doodley doop de doop! Or so the theme tune goes lol. Yey another two items up in my Folksy shop :o) woo hoo!! Two sets of 8 Spongebob tags recycled from my daughters old magazine. When she was tidying her room a while ago she wondered if I wanted to use it for my crafting, who was I to refuse? And after seeing what I was doing with it the other day she promptly went upstairs and came down with some more for me! What a wonderful girl she is :o) and I'm so proud to say that she even made a few gift tags herself :o) I shall show you them tomoro once I've found out if they're fully finished or not.






Ok then, set #1...




And set number 2...






Ok, just for fun... My result was exactly as I imagined it would be lol.



34

As a 1930s wife, I am
Poor

Take the test!

Good job Mike loves me, that's all I can say lol. Thank you to Lynsey at Swirly Thoughts / Swirly Arts at www.swirlyarts.blogspot.com for having this test in one of her blog posts :o)
Hope to catch up with you soon and show some more crafty creations.
Money spent on non-essentials today : £0.00 :oD
Michelle x

No comments:

Post a Comment